Pages

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter / 2 Months



Where is the world has the time gone?!  I apologize for not posting last week, but things have been crazy around here.  My last two weeks have been spent trying to adjust to going back to work and getting into some sort of routine with the little man.  Going back to work was by far much easier than trying to get him in a routine (my crazy work schedule probably doesn't help much)!  My first two weeks back at work were awesome (aside from missing Cade like crazy).  I have such an amazing staff who made my transition back seamless .. not to mention that they held down the fort so well when I was gone!  Goodies are definitely in order for all of them once I figure out how to make some time to get it done :)

We had a busy weekend here.  We took Cade to the aquarium on Friday and he went to the Walgreens Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday as well as on a shopping trip with Mommy.  Easter was on Sunday and mommy and daddy had more fun with Cade's Easter baskets than he probably did!  We also took the opportunity to do his 2 month photo shoot - you'll see in the pictures below how much he has grown!  He was definitely being a little ham for the camera this afternoon (and for once it wasn't gas)!  We hope that you guys all enjoyed your Easter :)  Here's to hoping that I can post again sooner rather than later!










I couldn't resist including tons of pictures from his photo shoot - He was having a good old time with his mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...