Pages

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy St. Patrick's Day!


I hope everyone is enjoying their St. Patty's Day Celebrations. Cade celebrated his first St. Patty's today :)  We were all decked out in green to enjoy our day.  Next year will be full of celebrating with lots of green goodies!  For now, mommy made a healthy, vegan "Shamrock Shake."  It was quite delicious if you ask me, but definitely not the same as the real thing.  For all those interested in trying, you can find the recipe here.

Mommy has to head back to work tomorrow :(  I have no doubt that it will be one of the toughest days (or should I say weeks??) for me to get through, but we can do it!  It's such a comfort to know that Daddy will be here with him so we won't have to worry about someone else looking after him.  I have lots of pictures to keep with me at work and I'm sure Daddy will text me lots more throughout the day to keep me going!


2 comments:

  1. I swear he grew since our visit less than a week ago!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He definitely has! He's growing way too quickly for my liking. Part of me is so excited because I can't wait for all the fun things we get to do, but part of me is sad because I want him to stay little forever :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...