Pages

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Happy One Month!!




Time has been flying!  I can't believe that our little baby boy is already a month old ... I guess that's the way things are going to go around here - FAST!  The little one has been growing like a champ - we still continue to eat, poop and sleep with a little playtime thrown in there :)  We still don't have a schedule down yet, but we are working hard on that - we have good nights and bad nights, but I'm sure we will get the hang of this sleeping through the night thing. On a side note, mommy is getting used to running on little sleep, but I'm not sure how long that will last!

Of course we had to celebrate Cade turning one month, so I baked some healthy vegan cupcakes.  Who doesn't love a reason to celebrate!?  Now it's Cade's turn in front of the chalkboard - here he is showing off how big he's getting :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...