Pages

Friday, December 28, 2012

33 Weeks 2 Days

I'm definitely sad to say that Christmas is over, but boy am I happy to have my house put back together!  We had a great time down here in NC with my dad (although we missed everyone back at home).  I had to work on Christmas day, but we still managed to have a nice dinner (with cookies for desert), get some Skype time in and sit by a fire (yes it was that warm here!).  This mama definitely ate one too many cookies over the holidays!  I still have a freezer full of cookies too ... maybe I should scale down next year :)

This week Cade is the size of a durian (which apparently is a stinky fruit from Asia).  He's weighing anywhere from 4.2 to 5.8 pounds and measuring as long as 18.7 inches.  This week his bones are hardening and his working on his sucking and swallowing skills.  His brain also continues to develop to prepare him for the outside world.


 Here's some pictures from Christmas day. Pacer couldn't care less about the festivities whereas Stryker and Pop Tart had to be a part of everything that was going on :)  In the bottom picture they are both eagerly waiting for me to share my jelly bellies with them (I did of course)!

Hope everyone's holidays were just as enjoyable :)

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures! You look so cute!!! Your dad said your belly is getting a bit large :). I think Cade will be a big baby:). Not much longer and we will be holding little Cade-can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...