Pages

Saturday, December 8, 2012

30 Weeks 3 Days
I can't believe we're at 30 weeks already!  Only 10 more to go until the little man arrives :)  Sorry for the PJ pic, but I've been ordered to rest all weekend in hopes to get over whatever has gotten me down!

This week Cade is apparently as big as a cucumber (I'm guessing a really big cucumber?!).  He is measuring about 15.7" and weighs about 3 pounds.  This week Cade's skin is getting smoother and his brain is getting wrinklier.  He's even strong enough to grasp a finger!
 His room is an absolute disaster now!  We've been trying to put everything together, but we seem to be running out of room very quickly.  I'm going to have to go into organization mode really soon!  We're super excited because our rocker arrives Tuesday - hooray :)  I ordered it back in October, so it seems like it's taking forever to get here!  Pictures to come once it arrives.  Hopefully I'll have pictures up of the shower soon (thanks Aunt Molly for all the wonderful shots!).

On another side note, we have a little stinker to deal with.  He apparently thinks that these are all of HIS toys.  I caught him today with a rubber ducky in his mouth!  Who can blame him though ... all of the baby toys look, feel and sound just like his toys!  

1 comment:

  1. Did you end up going to the doctor? Take care of yourself and your precious cargo. Cade's room will be organized soon and everything will fall into place. You look great in your PJ's!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...