Pages

Saturday, December 15, 2012

31 Weeks 3 Days
 31 weeks and going strong (only 60 days to go)!  Only 10 days to Christmas too!  I'll be sad once Christmas is over and I won't get to decorate the board as festively anymore :(

This week Cade is as big as a pineapple.  He can be anywhere from 15.2 to 16.7 inches long and weigh between 2.5 and 3.8 pounds.  This week he's undergoing major brain and nerve development.  His eyes now react to light and all 5 senses are in working order!  He's definitely getting prepared to make his debut :)

I finally started to feel better this week, so I got lots of baking done and preparing for the little man's arrival.  We have the room organized and I was able to wash all his clothes (up to about 3 months).  We also got our rocker in (YAY!) and it is so soft and comfortable ... I'm sure we will be spending a lot of time here.
Again, notice the little brat trying to get into the toys.

I was finally able to add some of the pictures from the shower (thanks Aunt Molly for capturing all of the special moments!).  Here's a preview of some of the pictures - thank you again to all of our family and friends who made it out and spoiled Cade :)  We appreciate you all so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...