Pages

Saturday, January 5, 2013

34 Weeks 3 Days

Wow!  I can't believe that we're at 34 weeks already ... only 39 days left to go!  I hope everyone had a great New Year's.  I was amazed because I actually stayed awake until midnight (much against Jason's predictions that I would be sleeping at 9).  We watched the ball drop, drank some sparkling grape juice and headed to bed.  We're both super excited to see what great things 2013 brings us :)

This week Cade is the size of a butternut squash.  He's around 5 or so pounds now and can be up to 18.7 inches long.  His kicks and punches are getting stronger by the day, and he's been a lot more active recently.  This is probably due to the fact that his muscles are maturing and he's stretching his limbs out a lot more.  He can now recognize simple songs (which unfortunately I don't sing!) and he's peeing a lot (up to a pint a day) :P

Cheers to a happy, healthy 2013 for all of our family and friends :)

1 comment:

  1. You look so cute!!! I made it to 9:30 on New Year's Eve! That's good for me :) I can't believe we only have 39 days left till we have a new addition to our family! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...