Pages

Sunday, March 2, 2014

16 Weeks


Baby Size: 4.5" and 3.5 oz (about the size of an avocado)
Fun Facts: Baby can hear my voice now (uh oh!), is growing hair, lashes and eyebrows and tastebuds are beginning to form.
How far along: 16 weeks
Gender: Unknown (although I have my suspicions ;) 
Weight gain: 6 lbs (down a pound, how I'm not sure)
Maternity clothes: Some pieces (leggings, tanks)
Stretch Marks: No
Belly button in or out: In (for the moment)
Sleep: Really good - I'm thinking baby has moved because I'm no longer having to pee at night (woohoo!)
Best moment this week: Getting to hear baby's heartbeat 
Miss anything: Not this week ;)
Movement: Not yet
Cravings: I haven't had meat in 4 years, but I've been dying for a burger
Queasy or sick: Not at all
Looking forward to: Again, getting rid of this icky sickness that seems to be making itself quite comfortable in my chest and sinuses - go away, you're not welcome here anymore!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...