Pages

Sunday, March 9, 2014

17 Weeks




Baby Size: 5.1" and 5.9 oz (about the size of an onion)
Fun Facts: Baby is beefing up now - putting on some fat and turning cartilage into bone
How far along: 17 weeks
Gender: Unknown (although I have my suspicions ;) 
Weight gain: 7 lbs (although I feel HUGE!! - can't really tell from the picture though)
Maternity clothes: Rocking a little bit of both - I'm moving more into the maternity style, much more comfortable!
Stretch Marks: No
Belly button in or out: Ready to pop at any moment
Sleep: Ok, still battling this cold/sinus issue which is putting a damper on my beauty sleep
Best moment this week: Getting lots of outside time with my boys this weekend.  It finally has warmed up again and it's great to have the little man outside (rather than inside completely tearing up my house!)
Miss anything: Boobs!  I still have no chest :P (Last pregnancy, I was already in a new bra size by this time, come on girls, grow!!)
Movement: Little flutters now and then
Cravings: Not being able to taste things right now puts a damper on my eating :(
Queasy or sick: Still fighting this nastiness that has invaded my body!!  It's been 2.5 weeks, I think it can find a new home now
Looking forward to: Hopefully no more rain and spring being right around the corner?!  A girl can hope right!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...