Pages

Sunday, February 23, 2014

15 Weeks



Baby Size: 4" and 2.5 oz (about the size of an orange)
Fun Facts: Joints and limbs can all move now = lots of squirming!  Baby can even hiccup
How far along: 15 weeks
Gender: Unknown (although I have my suspicions ;) 
Weight gain: 7 lbs (yikes, 3 lbs since I last weighed myself!!)
Maternity clothes: Not yet
Stretch Marks: No
Belly button in or out: In (for the moment)
Sleep: Pretty good, except having to get up and pee throughout the night, UGH!
Best moment this week: Getting Cade's first birthday pictures back and the awesome weather we've been having
Miss anything: Not really this week
Movement: Not yet
Cravings: Chocolate (probably why the rapid weight gain - darn Valentine's Day leftovers)
Queasy or sick: Not at all
Looking forward to: Kicking this cold that I caught from my boys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...