Pages

Friday, February 14, 2014

14 Weeks

Happy Valentines Day Y'all!  We are celebrating our day by making heart shaped everything and having a fun photo shoot with Kinley from next door.  More photos to come from the two little lovebirds later on :)  I saw this idea on a couple of the other blogs that I follow and thought it was a cute idea to post little weekly stats and both baby and mama.  Hope you enjoy!



Baby Size: 3.4" and 1.5 oz (about the size of a lemon)
Fun Facts: Baby can wiggle its toes and suck its thumb. Kidneys, liver and spleen have started to function. Baby is growing lanugo (a peach like fuzz to help keep him/her nice and toasty)!
How far along: 14 weeks
Gender: Unknown (although I have my suspicions ;) 
Weight gain: Holding steady @ 4 lbs, although the belly would say otherwise
Maternity clothes: Not yet
Stretch Marks: No
Belly button in or out: In (for the moment)
Sleep: Pretty good, except having to get up and pee throughout the night, UGH!
Best moment this week: Sharing Valentines Day with my two favorite boys
Miss anything: Alcohol (especially after this CRAZY weather week)
Movement: Not yet
Cravings: No real cravings. I just want to shovel EVERYTHING in my face.  Thank goodness for working out or else those donuts will be catching up with me!
Queasy or sick: Not at all
Looking forward to: My 3 day weekend with lots of cuddling with my boys






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...