Pages

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Paxton Owen {5 Months}

Five months old already. Oh.My.Goodness.  Seeing how I just updated a couple of weeks ago, not much has changed, but here's the monthly breakdown :)

EATING
Still eating every 3 to 4 hours, although it seems like we've been hitting the 3 hour stretch more frequently.  He seems to want to eat A LOT when he knows I'm home, but when he's with the nanny or Daddy, I swear he can forgo eating for almost the whole night!!  My freezer stash is growing and growing, now consuming 1.5 shelves in our freezer.  I'd rather have more than not enough, so no complaining from this mama ;)  We still have yet to start solids, quite frankly I just keep forgetting about it until I see his little mouth moving and chomping every time we eat.  I might still wait for the six month mark, but haven't made up my mind yet!

SLEEPING
This little guy has consistently been sleeping through the night since around Christmas time.  He will typically go down around 8 or 9 and sleep anywheres from 5 to 7.  It has been wonderful not having to wake up in the middle of the night for feedings, ahhhh sleep :)  I've been debating on whether or not to put him in his own room, but have still been keeping him in our room for the convenience.  I think once I know he's consistently sleeping through the night, I will make the big move.

ACTIVITY
Pax is so close to crawling.  I keep hoping he holds off, but the inevitable is coming.  He's able to push up on his knees and do some scooting, but he's still trying to figure out how to make his arms and legs move together.  He loves watching Cade play and I'm sure his wheels are turning trying to figure out how's he going to get moving so he can hang out with him!  He loves his toys and is very interactive with all of them.  He mainly loves to chew on his toys, but he'll also intently study them from time to time wondering what the heck they are!  He's able to sit up on his own in short bursts, but typically topples over after about a minute or so!  He loves his bouncer and the little legs of his are constantly kicking and moving. 

Happy five months sweet boy!


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...