Pages

Saturday, October 11, 2014

Paxton's First Moments

Finally. I've finally gotten around to posting Paxton's pictures from the hospital.  I feel so behind on life right now, it's not even funny.  If I don't make a list each and every day, I cannot remember what I have to get accomplished!  Hopefully this will pass and get better soon, this mama misses her memory!  We were so fortunate to have our wonderful photographer, Traci Huffman with us again to capture these amazing moments from Paxton taking his first breath to Cade first meeting his little brother.  I can't explain how much these pictures mean to us, so I'll just show y'all :)



My lovely "push" present from my amazing husband :)

The "peanut" that I had to shove between my legs … SERIOUSLY















































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...