Pages

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Welcome Fall

I'm so excited that we finally got some fall decorating done :) However, the weather is supposed to get warm here this week, so I'm not so sure it really will feel like fall. We had such a busy weekend, but it was definitely full of friends and fun! I keep on telling myself that I will spend one weekend in my PJs doing absolutely nothing, but for those of you who know me well, I never stop moving {my grandma had always called me a ball of perpetual motion}.

We have started to cook a nice dinner on most Sundays ... This weeks dinner was vegan meatloaf, mashed taters and mushroom gravy ... YUM!  Little man enjoyed some taters, but that was about it.  He has been loving some broccoli, sweet potatoes and avocados lately.  The candy corn oreos have also made an appearance again, and I'm ashamed to say that we have already devoured 2 {yes, TWO} packages of these! The way I see it is that I'm still breastfeeding, so that burns a lot of calories, right?!

I hope everyone had an enjoyable weekend and a great start to fall :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...