Pages

Friday, September 20, 2013

7 Months

7 months (yes a little late, I know)!  I think we are beyond the days where we used to get nice pictures where he would sit and not move.  This boy is on a mission to go and he's not letting anyone stop him.  7 months has been a blast so far, full of new and wonderful things :)  

Cade now has 2 teeth, does the crawl/scoot like a champ, and has officially started pulling himself up on everything (tables, crib, mama, daddy)!  I have a feeling walking is not far away {sigh}.  He is so full of energy and loves to babble up a storm.  His sleeping is ok right now ... It seems like every time we go on vacation, he gets all out of sorts, then it takes him a couple of weeks to return to normal once we get home.  It doesn't help that we all came home with some sort of allergy/cold combo, so we've all been battling to feel better!  Hopefully he starts to get back on track and sleeping like a champ.



This boy still LOVES to eat.  The only food he hasn't liked has been peaches, but other than that this boy can eat {I mean look at those CHEEKS}.  We've still been doing a combo of BLW and purees, although I think the purees may be a thing of the past soon - he is way too interested in feeding himself!



Hopefully everyone is excited about fall arriving.  I have yet to pull out my fall decorations - let's blame that on a crazy couple of weeks at work.  My goal this weekend is to have everything pulled out and decorated this weekend.  I already have my wonderful candles, now to just accentuate everything else :)  Happy Friday y'all!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...