Pages

Sunday, August 18, 2013

A Weekend Of Firsts


Sunday again? Back to work tomorrow?  Let's rewind to Thursday night and start our weekend all over again!  The hardest part about being a working mama is having t go to work and leave this beautiful face behind.  It feels like my time with him is over as quickly as I can snap my fingers, but it puts everything into perspective and makes me treasure every single second I have with this sweet boy!

Cade started crawling scooting across the floor today!  He's finally figured out that he can get places a lot quicker that way instead of rolling everywhere.  It's the cutest thing to watch :)




We did Cade's six month pictures this weekend and I cannot wait to see them :)  We had such cute ideas and I'm sure Traci made them look amazing!  She also mentioned the concept of baby led weaning (BLW) to us, which after much research, we decided to give a try tonight. You can learn more about it here, but the basics are to let your baby learn to chew first rather than swallow as with traditional purees.  You teach your baby to feed themselves and apparently they become less picky eaters later on.  So here goes nothing!  Now, what to do with all the purees in my freezer?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...