Pages

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Birthday Shenanigans!









So I am obviously failing miserably at putting an update on at least once a week :(  I guess everyone just needs to be prepared for a ton of pictures all at once!  We celebrated my birthday last Thursday (last one in my twenties - uh oh!).  We had a beautiful day to celebrate the occasion - sunny and almost 80.  We kept it low key this year and spent some time at the mall then came home and ate devoured the yummy cake with a TON of whipped cream frosting - the fat girl inside me was just dying!!

Cade has been doing great lately.  We're finally starting to get a good nighttime routine down.  He gets his bath and goes down around 8 or 9.  He's typically been sleeping until 3 or 4 which has been fabulous!  Then like clockwork, he's up between 6 and 7 ready to start his day.  Days always start with tons of big smiles which just melts our hearts :)
Attempting to sit up on his own and give momma a heart attack!



B-Rob came to town to do the mud run and got some quality time with the little man!
Grandma and Grandpa Worthington came to visit at the beginning of April.  The boys watched Wrestle Mania on Sunday night and Cade got to wear his first wrestling outfit (somehow I managed to not snap of picture of him).  I think Stryker and Pop Tart were the most excited to see their grandparents - Pop Tart moped around for days after they left :(

I'm going to try really hard to post more frequently ... Daddy just completed a mud run on Saturday so I'll post some of the pictures from that.  I realized too that I still haven't shared the pictures from Cade's birth, so I'll get on that too :)  Look for more to come this weekend!  Happy Hump Day to ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...