Pages

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Happy Halloween

I know, it's late. Did you expect anything else from me!?  We had a low key Halloween here hanging out with Memaw and Papa while mama worked the night away.  We decided against taking Cade out this year.  I still think he's a bit too young and there's always the candy dilemma. He's going to get candy, he's going to want to eat it.  I won't want him to eat it.  I will hide eat it and feel cruddy.  I will throw the candy away and feel guilty.  Maybe next year??? 

We carved pumpkins with the little ones {or should we say they watched} Thursday night.  I made a fun Elmo face for Cade as he is completely obsessed with Elmo right now (so much for no TV for this kid)! We started off Halloween morning with a festive breakfast, then spent the majority of the afternoon outside playing before I had to head into work.  We all enjoyed Memaw and Papa's visit - Mama and Daddy even got a little time out to go to a party on Saturday night :)























 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...