Pages

Sunday, April 13, 2014

22 Weeks


Baby Size: 10.5" to 11.8" and 12.7 to 20.8 oz (about the size of a papaya)
Fun Facts: Baby has more developed eyes and lips - starting to look more and more like a baby!  Also, the little one is sleeping in cycles now - usually about 12-14 hours per day
How far along: 22 weeks
Gender: Unknown to Mama and everyone else! 
Weight gain: 13 lbs
Maternity clothes: Mostly everything now
Stretch Marks: No
Belly button in or out: I swear it's ready to burst at any given time, but it's still hanging in there
Sleep: Much better this week, I finally remembered how to arrange all of my pillows and that seems to be working out wonderfully.
Best moment this week: Getting my hair cut, it's embarrassing how long it's been :)
Miss anything: A nice cold beer
Movement: Lots of kicks and jabs now
Cravings: Nothing unusual
Queasy or sick: Nope
Looking forward to: My birthday week :) :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...