Pages

Friday, February 1, 2013

38 Weeks 2 Days


Welcome February and welcome Cade's birth month!  We're so excited that Cade's arrival is just around the corner (hopefully - 12 days to go until the due date)!  At my last appointment on Thursday my cervix was still closed and there was no dilation.  On a good note, the doc said is still head down and engaged which is mainly what she looks for ... here's to hoping he comes out sooner rather than later!

This week Cade is the size of a pumpkin.  He can be as long as 20.9 inches and weigh anywhere from 6.2 to 9.2 pounds.  Hopefully he's on the smaller end of that range!  He's all ready to function outside the womb and he may even have an inch or so of hair on his head :)

On a side note, Dunkin Donuts has some awesome Valentine's Donuts out right now - 2 heart shaped ones that have a boston cream filling or a brownie batter filling (I highly recommend the brownie batter filling).

Our changing pad cover finally arrived today and that was the last piece I was waiting on for the nursery.  I spoiled myself with a pedicure today (and a donut), so as far as I'm concerned he can come out any day now ... this mamma is ready!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...