Pages

Saturday, October 20, 2012

23 weeks 3 days


 We're now counting down the weeks until the 3rd trimester ... only 4 more to go!  Baby W is now the size of a grapefruit weighing between 12.7-20.8 ounces and growing the lengths between 10.5 and 11.8 inches.  Baby's face is now fully formed, we're just waiting for him to fatten up so he gets a little cuter :)

As for me, I'm still feeling great!  We've made 2 trips to the fair so I could eat my way through it - thank goodness for my awesome husband (he won't eat a thing there ... talk about willpower!).  Baby W got his first taste of fried oreos, french fries, fried girl scout cookies (carmel delights) and funnel cake.  Thank goodness it only comes once a year or else I would have some serious issues!

 Just had to sneak in this adorable picture of my two snugglers ... they typically don't snuggle with each other so to catch them in action was just priceless :)

We got these awesome bibs from a friend of mine (also a co-worker who is leaving me and moving to Syracuse :( <-- if I could make this look any sadder, I would!).  She cross-stitched these and they turned out too stinking cute.  The elephant even has a little tail made of thread!

2 comments:

  1. Beaufitul bibs! So sorry your friend/colleague is moving away. Precious pic of the dog and cat. I'm so glad you continue to feel well. Next year at this time Baby W will be able to taste the fair food himself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tee hee...make that Beautiful instead of Beaufitul! :-)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...