Pages

Saturday, September 15, 2012

18 weeks 3 days


Fall is in full swing (even though our temperatures don't say it yet)!  My latest find this week are these yummy candy corn oreos :)  I've been trying to be good and limit my sweet intake, but it's getting much harder now with all the fun fall and halloween candy out!  I'm sure Baby W doesn't mind ;)


Baby W is the size of a sweet potato this week - weighing in at 6.7 ounces and reaching a length of 5.7 inches.  Baby W can now yawn, hiccup, and swallow!  The little one is getting very active and I've finally felt some movement!  So far I've been feeling great ... lots of energy and no unusual cravings yet!  11 more days until Baby W's gender is revealed ... we cannot wait to start decorating and preparing for the little one!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh how I remember when you and Danny used to get the hiccups! You will feel that :) Glad to hear that you have lots of energy, you will need it after Baby W is born :). Might have to buy the Halloween Oreos.

      Delete
    2. Candy corn Oreos! I just have to try some. You're looking beautiful, Heidi!! XXOO.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...