Pages

Friday, August 24, 2012

15 weeks 1 day



Little Baby W has started moving a ton this week (although I'm not able to feel it yet)!  All of the baby's joints and limbs are now in motion.


Sleep has been getting more difficult lately - I tend to sleep on my back, but this is apparently a no-no :( So to help me sleep better I bought this fancy new body pillow.  Unfortunately, it looks like I will have to put up a fight each night to use it ... anyone who knows Stryker knows he doesn't share well!

2 comments:

  1. Now that's a baby bump I see, Punky Pooh! How cute you look! I love you. And Stryker too, even if he is a bit selfish. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute!! I think you are arching your back to make your stomach stick out more :). Keep the pictures coming!! It won't be long till you can feel Baby W moving--then you really will have trouble sleeping. I guess you will just have to buy Stryker his own pillow!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...